BizTalk 2010 hit the stands this week and quite prominently up on the BizTalk 2010 site there’s info about vNext.
The team has been busy and The BizTalk 2010 Developer Edition is free! - http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/en/us/developer.aspx
Lots of info up on the site – What’s New http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/en/us/whats-new.aspx
- During this What’s new, you’ll see that there is ‘enhanced Trading Partner Management’ which typically gets flagged under EDI based solutions. In a later post I’ll show you how to work with Trading Partners from any solution, and the bit that has me excited is that we now can store an arbitrary set of name/value pairs against each Trading Partner (and their individual agreements).
Initial Training – BizTalk 2010 Training Kit - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=35c8fb51-a1e3-496e-841a-b48701a80c40
The BizTalk Server 2010 training kit includes labs and training videos to help you learn about the new features of BizTalk Server 2010.
This training kit contains the following content:
Hands On Labs
- Creating BizTalk Maps with the new Mapper
- Consuming a WCF Service
- Publishing Schemas and Orchestrations as WCF Services
- Integrating with Microsoft SQL Server
- Integrating using the FTP Adapter
- Developers - Create a Role and Party-based Integration Solution
- Exploring the New Settings Dashboard
- Monitoring BizTalk Operations using System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Administrators - Create a Role and Party-based Integration Solution
Enjoy and stay tuned for the integration unraveling in the near future…